Life In Pictures
From the top: 7 weeks, 10 weeks, 12 weeks & 21 weeks.
Below are the entries in Mummy's Pregnancy Journal:
1 April - 7 weeks
Had scan today. I was really nervous but also excited. Went to Pinehill with Mr Valesen. He immediately saw one heartbeat and pointed out the growing head the yolk sack as well as the little heart beating away. How surreal is that? At 7 weeks the heart is already beating. Bubby is 1.6 cm – normal for 7 weeks. I got really emotional but managed to hold it together. I am so glad that I had it done at least I know it's definitely just one baby. He gave me 3 pictures – how amazing is that? I just need to wait until my 10-week scan now.
29 April - 10 weeks
I went for my booking in appointment at Lister Hospital today. We had a scan and we were so relieved that everything is ok and that Bubby is the right size and growing normally. We even saw little arms and legs. Awww!!
5 May - 12 weeks
Went for scan today. I saw Bubby moving. I didn’t expect it. The picture she gave me is really clear too. In one picture Bubby looks like a duck and in the other like a monkey. I think it looks like a boy!! I feel a lot more connected now that I have seen the baby move. It’s like it’s alive!! And real.
8 July - 21 weeks
Really got quite worked up about my scan this week. When I got on the table I was shaking like a leaf. The radiographer kept saying ‘normal’ ‘normal’ ‘normal’ I was so pleased that everything was ok. She couldn’t if it was a boy or a girl though. Bubby was curled up in a ball so we couldn’t see. I was a bit disappointed but hopefully we will find out at the next scan.
7 October - 34 weeks
Had another scan. The radiographer told us it was a girl but didn’t sound convinced enough for me, but I guess we will find out for definite in 6 weeks time! Everything all ok and right size so that is a relief.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home