Needles & Pins 1
Today we went for a walk down the town with Nanny Maureen and we met my cousinJodie and we all had lunch together . Then I had to have my 8 week check with Dr Grimsall. She said that I was doing well and that my rash was normal. She asked Mummy lots of questions about whether I can see and hear and if I am feeding ok. After that we had to go and have my first immunisations. Mummy was very worried about it. She knew one of the nurses her name is Julia. The two nurses stood either side of Mummy and I had to sit on Mummy’s lap and she held my hands and closed her eyes very tightly while they did the nasty injections. I cried out loud until Mummy gave me a big cuddle. Mummy had big tears in her eyes but she was very brave and didn’t cry. She was very, very upset. I cried a little bit while we were waiting in the waiting room and then Daddy came to pick us up. I slept loads for the rest of the day and didn’t feel that well but I was ok.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home