Lola's Blog

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

8 Months Old Today


Yay - I'm another month older and my favourite words are 'Wassat' and 'Ooosat'. Here I am with my cousin Elise.

Another new trick is kicking my changing mat which is over my cot. I move right down the bottom of the bed position myself just right and kick as hard as I can. Mummy & Daddy come running upstairs cos they think something has fallen over and all they see is me laughing at them.

I am getting really frustrated because I want to shuffle forward but my legs are in the way. I can't quite manage to get them out of the way yet.

I am doing well with my food. I love cauliflower cheese and natural Greek yogurt for dessert, lovely! I am quite good with lumps now. Mummy just mashes things for me instead of blending. I love my Marmite toast soldiers in the morning. I like eating all this food but I do still love my afternoon and bedtime bottle.

All our clubs have broken up for the summer now so we are going to enjoy the weather in the garden and in my paddling pool.

Guess who's birthday it is tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home