10 Months Old Today

Yay I am 10 Months Old today. I weigh 19lb 4oz (average) and I am 76.5 cm long (way above average!) but I still only have my bottom 2 teeth no others on the way yet. My hair is growing a lot faster now and it curls at the back awww!
I am crawling, standing, climbing, cruising, drinking from my Doidy Cup with a little help from Mummy cos I sometimes get soaked with water!
I can say 'mumma', 'dadda', 'nanna' to the right people now and I definitely understand 'NO'! I am still using 'wassat' and 'oosat' a lot, now I just need to say 'Harry'
I only have 2 naps a day now but still sleep for at least 12 hours. I have my bath at 6pm and I am in bed by 6.30. I love eating Mummy's food and I am really good at feeding myself now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home