Lola's Blog

Saturday, November 25, 2006

IT'S MY FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!

Here I am with my cake

This is me and my cousin Sam


Having a great time at the table

In my new pop-up tent and tunnel


Happy Birthday to me!! I am so excited today because I am one year old. I got lots and lots of cards and presents and I had a big party with my friends. I was a bit under the weather today though because one of my big front teeth was cutting through so there is a lack of smily photos to show you. I now have 6 teeth and I weigh 22lb and my legs are getting longer and skinnier. I love giving kisses to anybody that asks and I love crusing around and walking around with the help of Mummy.

I am looking forward to the next year when I can grow a bit more and move around and chat to my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home