It Had To End Soon

I have had a good run at being injury and illness free especially as many of my friends were sick over the Christmas period. Well I've had a terrible week this week. First I fell off the sofa (still not master that new trick I was telling you about earlier in the week). I fell backwards and I got a nasty bump on my head. Me & Mummy were both really upset. She called NHS Direct and they assured her that I would be ok. I got over it a lot quicker than Mummy!!
Then ..... I've got a bad case of diarrhoea and my bottom is really sore. I was up last night and today I am feeling sorry for myself. I am especially upset because I am missing my first Sing & Sign class since before Christmas. Ho hum I can't wait til next week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home