2 Months Old Today

Look at me asleep. I like my legs curled up under me. When I stretch them out I am 60cm long, that is 4cm longer than average. Mummy says I am going to be a basketball player when I grow up! I am now 2 months old and weigh 10lb 11oz - yipee I've made it to double figures!
Mummy has got me into a lovely morning routine. I wake up about 8am and then she feeds me my bottle while we watch Fifi & the Flowertots on TV. Then we wind and cuddle for a few minutes and then Mummy puts me in my chair to play with my activity gym. I am happy cooing and gurgling while Mummy has her breakfast and shower. I soon let her know when I have had enough playing and she takes me upstairs to my room for my morning nap. I only sleep for an hour or two and then we play until it’s time for my next bottle. I am getting very good with my activity gym. I make lots of noise and try to knock the toys off! I am having 150ml every 4 hours at the moment 8am, midday, 4pm, 8pm, midnight and 4 am. I don’t always finish my bottles but I try. Daddy dream feeds me at midnight and then Mummy does the same at 4am – so I don’t even have to wake up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home