"Mumma" & Other New Skills
Today I said "Mumma" for the very first time and it brought a tear to Mummy's eye. Aww bless!!I am also really close to crawling. I lean forward, then I manage to get my legs in the right position and then I collapse so I move across the living room floor in record time by rolling and stretching sitting then rolling again. Watch this space.

2 Comments:
Wow Lola - you look like such a big girl now. I am also saying mumma and crawling too, but I am also very clingy to mummy at the moment and can't take my eyes off her for too long. I hope you are feeling a lot better now and I can't wait to see you on Wednesday - we have lots to catch up with. See ya love Coby xxx
Awww mumma ... brought a tear to my eye too! xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home