One Year & 2 Months Old!

Another month has gone by and I have changed so much. As you can see from this photo I now have hair clips! My hair is getting very long and curly and so I clip it back to keep it out of my eyes.
I am still Lola Long Legs I am over 80 cm long and weigh about 23lbs so Mummy's arms ache when she has to carry me. I think she wants me to start walking very soon.
I love my food. There isn't anything I don't like. My favourites are tomatoes, tuna sandwiches, bananas and roast dinner.
I may not be walking yet but I chatting quite well. I have added the following words to my list: 'woof', 'fish', 'keys', 'toast', 'bib', 'cheese', 'bee', 'shoes', 'ta' 'baby' 'ahh' as well as 'Haza' and my favourite phrase is 'Wassat'!
I am climbing up the stairs really fast now and Nanny is teaching me to come down as well. We play that game for ages and ages until she gets worn out! Another favourite trick is to take all the paper out of the waste paper basket in the computer room. I spend ages taking it out and then putting it back but sometimes I just leave it all over the floor.
I love my Sing & Sign DVD and I will sit and watch it without moving for about 20 minutes. I am doing quite well with my signing I can sign 'milk' and 'all gone/finished' but I understand many more for example 'No'!
The cleverest thing I impressed Mummy with was managing to get Dillon out of my cot. He was on the othe side but luckily he was on my sleeping bag so I just pulled and pulled and he came over to me and I managed to squeeze him between the bars. Genius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home