Lola's Blog

Monday, January 29, 2007

Sticky Mitts



Today we went to a new class called Sticky Mitts and it was brilliant. The theme was 5 Little Ducks. There were ducks on sponges which I dunked in yellow paint and printed onto paper. In the process I managed to get yellow paint on my face, hands and over Mummy. I then put my messy hands on the chair, then crawled over to the glue section where I KNELT in the yellow glue. By this time Mummy was in a state of sheer panic. It was quite funny to see her standing there with her mouth open not knowing what to do. I think everyone else was just laughing. So I got covered in yellow paint as well as my shoes, jeans, hair and top. What fun! Coby & Jasmine seemed to keep a bit cleaner as you can see from our photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home